[TxMt] find in project text field

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Mar 3 16:20:51 UTC 2006

On 3/3/2006, at 1:24, minimal.design wrote:

> In the regular find window, there's that arrow button you can click
> to get a multi line text field where to enter your search query,
> but I don't see it when I do a search in whole project, which is
> kind of a pain when looking for lengthy pieces of code...

Do you know command-E? It places the selection on the find clipboard.
99% of the time, I want to find something which is already in my
source, and never actually type it in the find dialog text fields.

> Did I miss something?

No, the grow and shrink arrow in the normal find dialog was a recent
addition that I did to test the concept. Likely it will spread to the
find in project (or they will be merged somehow).