[TxMt] Code folding suggestion/bug report/feature request

Daniel Svoboda dasvo at planeta.cz
Wed Mar 1 14:15:25 UTC 2006

Hello,

I just have one suggestion for your otherwise beautiful text editing. Can
you please make code folding to display also an end tag of the block. Now
when the code is folded I can see "if {..." but the end tag is not visible.
I think it should display even the terminating "}", like "if {...}" or

Not seeing the terminating tag makes the document with folded code simply
unreadable, especially if the document is big and there is lots of code
folded. I am always searching for where the end of my block was gone.

Maybe it is only me, but I found it very confusing. Can you please fix/adapt
it? And if it's only me, it would be nice to have preferences for it, only
for me :)

Thanks,

Daniel