[TxMt] TODO Suggestion / Need Help

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Wed Mar 1 05:32:46 UTC 2006

Hi Eric,

if you are familiar with ERB/Ruby you can easily duplicate the
template [1] of the todo list and give it any look/format you'd like.
You can then either copy and paste from the todo list window, or
change the output from HTML to New Window and save the file. Changing
the last line in the command
	puts ERB.new(File.open(tmpl_file), 0, '<>').result
to some not output the generated contents (puts) but to save them to
a file in your project dir should be no big problem, too. If you need
help with that, just ask.

For further suggestions you would have to include a little more
detail like in what format your todo list should be.
I'm also considering adding priorities, so
	... // TODO(1) This is important!
	... // TODO(10) This can wait until 2.0
would let you assign further info to the items. But I'm not sure
about how I will present that information.

Soryu

[1] /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/textmate.rb