[TxMt] SVN Status on project subfolder.

Luke Daley luke at code4days.com
Thu Jun 29 06:48:57 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

What I want to do is have some of the SVN commands (not CVS, sorry
couldn't resist) operate on the selected directory in the project
drawer. It seems that some do and some don't. Quite possibly I am
just not doing something right to make it happen aswell.

SVN status is the command that springs to mind, despite my best
efforts, it always operates on the whole project. From memory,  the
previous version I had (I currently have 1.5.1 (1100) and I only use
official releases) allowed me to do this by selecting the desired
directory in the project drawer and making sure the drawer had focus.

Any clues as to what I am doing wrong or is this how it works now?

Cheers,

LDaley.