[TxMt] Edit in Textmate - save markedup text

J Fischer regisjf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 02:45:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere in the list or wiki, but I
couldn't find it.

If I use "Edit in textmate" to edit text field from another app, is
there any way to alter the save function (or to make another key
command) to automatically format the markdown text and send back the
formatted version. Currently, I write the markdown, preview it in
textmate's window, copy and paste it back into the original app. It's
not that much work, but I was thinking that if it could be automated,
I'd probably use it more often.

Thanks for any advice
Jeff