[TxMt] keybinding for switching to project drawer

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Fri Jun 23 06:07:20 UTC 2006

For me, pressing these keys also cycles through the icons at the
bottom of the drawer (a faint line appears around them one at a
time).  This means five key presses are required to get back to the
main window, rather than one (a toggle).  There doesn't seem to be
any way to activate those icons from the keyboard so I'm unsure of
the utility of including them in the cycle.

I'm not sure what I'd suggest for this but:  I don't get a clear
visual clue as to whether it's the drawer or the main window that has
focus.

eo