[TxMt] "Select Bundle Item..." problem/question

Matt Long robothor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 18:18:34 UTC 2006

I've got a question/problem about the "Select Bundle Item..." command.

I've been trying to use the dialog, but it does not seem to list all
off the commands in my active bundles.  For example, if I type
"Browser" to try to get to MultiMarkdown's "Generate Output and Open
in Browser", the list is narrowed down to "Preview in Browser --
Markdown" and three selections in the [Experimental] HTML bundles.
Likewise, if I try to get to "Tidy" in the LaTeX bundle, the list
only shows "Tidy -- HTML".

I'm running the latest v1112 and have checked out the Bundles and
Support from today.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matt Long                                        mlong at acm.org /
mtlong at csee.usf.edu
University of South Florida, CRASAR
GnuPG public key: http://www.robothor.com/key.gpgkey

Software is like entropy. It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing,
and obeys the second law of thermodynamics; i.e., it always increases.

-Norman R. Augustine