[TxMt] Trying to use the Blogging bundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Jun 21 01:04:38 UTC 2006

On 21/6/2006, at 2:44, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> [...] Yes, I think you are right. But upgrading will probably take
> some time

I also hate upgrading web-apps, but as someone who has upgraded from
WP 1.5 to 2.0 it is fairly painless, especially since you use a
default theme, so you only need to download their zip archive,
extract it, then go to blog/update.php or similar, and it will
upgrade the db to the new scheme -- of course you should backup first.

The 2.0 does have minor things that makes it worth it, like mass
deletion of comments works, you do not get an email notify for your
own comments, and, well, that’s basically all I’ve noticed ;)