[TxMt] Using non-saved file with TM command

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sun Jun 18 01:14:30 UTC 2006

On Jun 17, 2006, at 7:58 PM, Mike Mellor wrote:

> Maybe I'm using the wrong variable - I'm trying to use
> 'TM_SELECTED_TEXT' but that doesn't seem to work.  I would prefer
> to work with the current version (buffer) than the saved file.
> Thanks.

Maybe you could tell us what the text of your command is, what the
input and output settings are, and an example of the behavior you
want and what you see? I'm afraid  "doesn't seem to work"  does not
offer us any indication as to *why* it doesn't work.

If you want to toy with the selected text though, my recommendation
would be to set your input as "selection", with whatever appropriate
fallback, and work with that.

> Mike

Haris