[TxMt] GTD Upgraded

Ron Rosson oneinsanedotnet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 20:34:18 UTC 2006

This just came to me.. An idea for a tickler file where we could put
either a date or time or both in the beginning of the line along with
the context and have a script with growl support run through this
file or files and if it has the dat/time either/or and it is at that
time (or a predefined interval in the script) to alert you via growl
that this item needs some attention.

Hopefully I completed that thought.

-Ron