[TxMt] Find in Journal command

Alan Schussman alan at schussman.com
Sat Jun 10 23:32:02 UTC 2006

Hi all-

I've been using BSAG's Journal bundle (itself a markdown extension)
for a little while now, to keep a sort of snippet log, and I've put
together a quick command to search entries by keywords (I hacked up
the "Find in Document" command of the TM bundle). Keywords are marked
by brackets: [key1,key2,etc]. The command just finds given text and
shows the first line or so of the actual snippet entry, to give it
some context. It's very simple, but I've found it useful to quickly
find entries by keyword, so I thought I'd share it.

The journal bundle is here: http://www.rousette.org.uk/blog/archives/
2006/02/17/journal-textmate-plugin/
And my command can be downloaded here: http://textbench.com/tm/Find%
20in%20journal.tmCommand