[TxMt] intermittent ruby problems

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sat Jun 10 03:06:01 UTC 2006

On Jun 9, 2006, at 6:21 PM, Ryan King wrote:

> I keep having intermittent problems with bundles that use ruby
> scripts. I get errors along the lines of:
>
>> /tmp/temp_textmate.gD8qB9:11:in `require': No such file to load --
>> erb (LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.gD8qB9:11
>
> Any clue on the cause?

It would help if you tell us what script this is, what version of
Ruby you have, and whether erb is located in your computer somewhere.
The above message seems to indicate that the script tries to load the
erb library but can't find it.
When I run "locate erb.rb" from the command line, I get "/usr/lib/
ruby/1.8/erb.rb".. What do you get?

> -ryan

Haris