[TxMt] Re: Trouble redirecting output from stakeout

Benjamin Jackson ben at incomumdesign.com
Thu Jun 8 22:52:57 UTC 2006

Update:

> /usr/local/bin/stakeout /usr/local/script/tmctags `find
> $TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY -name '*.as' | xargs echo` &
>
> This command works fine in the terminal, but when I set it to a
> command (with HTML output so as not to freeze the player) it never
> terminates.

Changed the command to use the ruby stakeout and redirect the stderr
to stdout.

/usr/local/script/stakeout.rb "rake" `find . -name '*.as' | xargs
echo` 2>&1

This still hangs in the HTML preview, but killing the proc shows the
output. Is there any way to get output from a running command before
it terminates?

Ben Jackson
Diretor de Desenvolvimento

+55 (21) 2256-1022