[TxMt] man pages in TextMate

Peter Cowan cowan.pd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 19:33:44 UTC 2006

I notice that for certain commands the 'Documentation for word /
Selection (man)' is unable to find the man page for some commands
while typing 'man foo' seems to work.

For example 'asr' returns the man page formatted quite nicely in the
html window.

However on my system (MacBook Pro, running 10.4.6 w/dev tools, and
cutting edge TextMate) the documentation for hdiutil and rsync
couldn't be found.

Do I need to modify my shell configuration? or the command in someway?
My apologies if this has been discussed before, briefly searching the
list didn't seem to turn anything up.

Thanks

Peter