[TxMt] Latex/Tables - Alignment at &

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Mon Jul 31 18:03:50 UTC 2006

IIRC full unicode support is planned for 2.0, or something along those
lines.

Ah yes, _why talks about it:
<http://redhanded.hobix.com/inspect/futurismUnicodeInRuby.html>

He also mentions a third-party library for UTF-8 support that works in
1.8: <http://redhanded.hobix.com/inspect/nikolaiSUtf8LibIsAllReady.html>