[TxMt] Defining functions in bundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Jul 30 23:12:55 UTC 2006

On 30/7/2006, at 1:13, cormullion at mac.com wrote:

> Definitely! And I've got to work out how to match any number of
> arguments, each of which can contain any character except "
> ' ( ) : , and space, but mustn't start with # ; " ' ( ) { } . , 0 1
> 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. I'll have to go back to regexp school, i think. :-)

Something like: (?![#;"'(){}.,0-9])[^"'(): ]+

First a negative look-ahead on what you can’t match (so only applies
to first char,) and then the characters valid in an argument (using a
negative character class.)

You need to escape one set of the quotes when using it in the
language grammar (where ' is escaped by using ''.)