[TxMt] Defining functions in bundle

cormullion at mac.com cormullion at mac.com
Sat Jul 29 23:13:56 UTC 2006

On 2006-07-29, at 19:12, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> Well, try put your regexp in the normal find dialog, click Regular
> Expression and do a Next -- for me it only matches the ‘define’ part.

Thanks. You're right, it doesn't work like it should on a document...

>> (I don't know whether some of those parentheses should be escaped...)
>
> All those you want to match literally should be escaped.

Definitely! And I've got to work out how to match any number of
arguments, each of which can contain any character except " ' ( ) : ,
and space, but mustn't start with # ; " ' ( ) { } . , 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9. I'll have to go back to regexp school, i think. :-)

> It does rely on the preference Michael Sheets mentioned, but
> entity.name.function should already be set to show in the pop-up.

Yes, thanks to you and Michael for helping. There is some light at
the end of the tunnel...

--
(<http://newlisper.blogspot.com/>)