[TxMt] File extension for Pascal

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Sat Jul 29 10:31:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

Currently, trying saving a Pascal file shows a save dialogue whose
field is "untitled.p". However, this ".p" extension doesn't seem to
be associated *well* with TextMate.

TextMate has a icon for Pascal document, but ".p" files don't show up
with TexMate doc icons. After some trial and errors, I found that
".pas" is associated with TextMate, showing a proper icon.

By supporting ".p" as a Pascal file as well, I don't bother to
associate thsese files with TextMate each time, using Get Info and
Change setting with "Open With...".

Takaaki