[TxMt] css language definition update

Matthew Johnson musical.matthew at mac.com
Fri Jul 28 10:00:12 UTC 2006

> You would simply include the CSS language to your bundle via an
> "include" command, so keeping things up-to-date should be automatic
> in this case.

Ideally this would work, but unfortunately with the change I need to
make to the language grammar it won't.  I found a post on the list
where Alan says he wants to make it possible to inject an include
into the grammar from outside of it by using a scope selector, but
that this will be a post 2.0 feature.  So for now, doing what I want
requires editing or copying the grammar itself.

Matthew