[TxMt] Ruby Run Script errors

Frank Moda III Frank.Moda at Tufts.edu
Fri Jul 28 09:17:06 UTC 2006

Ok.  I just opened Textmate and hit File -> New From Template -> Ruby
-> Ruby Script.  This opened a new file with some predefined
commenting at the top.  I simply put in puts "Hello World!" to test.
I went to bundles -> ruby -> run script and I get a blue box.  At the
top i still have the missing cat command.  Then in a light blue box
it says it ran RubyMate r3391 running Ruby v1.8.4 and ran my untitled
document.  In another light blue box, it says Program Exited
normally.  At the end it shows the missing rm command error.  At the
bottome of the document it shows I am using the Ruby language setting.