[TxMt] Recovering File Lost During TextMate Crash

justbn macromates at jbnoel.com
Fri Jul 28 02:41:25 UTC 2006

Is there anyway to recover a file lost when TextMate crashed?  I was
submitting a post using the blogging bundle.  When it asked for the
name of the post, I tried to scroll up in the document to see my
paragraph.  After that, TextMate would not respond at all.  I could not
get back to that dialog box or access the document.

Since I had just copied all the text, I thought it was safe to Force
Quit TextMate.  After restarting TextMate I was shocked to find my text
was not on the clipboard.  Now, I am desparate to recover that file.
I've checked in /Users/JN/Library/Caches/TextMate for any files, but
didn't have any luck.  Anyone else have any ideas where TextMate might
store a file that is being edited but is not currently saved?