[TxMt] wrap selection as link

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Jul 27 11:52:17 UTC 2006

On 26/7/2006, at 22:15, David Clark wrote:

> I tried adding the following comment to the blog with no luck:

What was the error? Precondition failed?

I run both mod_security and a custom spam prevention scheme. The
former is sometimes giving the precondition failed even for valid
content.

> once again - you are my hero!

Thanks :)

> [...] One thing that caught me though -- can you grep the selection
> for
> http, and/or edit the snippet to  be:

By greping you mean not use the clipboard when it doesn’t have http?
Personally I also use it for relative links, so that’d be no good.