[TxMt] How to run the contents of the window..

cormullion at mac.com cormullion at mac.com
Thu Jul 27 09:09:31 UTC 2006

On 2006-07-27, at 04:56, Aparajita Fishman wrote:

> Check the Shell Script bundle. What you are looking for is in there.

Ah, thanks, I see how it works now. I had started to make a Run
Script command, but I had read the first sentence of chapter 10 of
the manual too quickly:

> Commands are scripts interpreted by bash or the interpreter
> specified at the top using shebang notation (e.g. #!/usr/bin/ruby).

so I was trying:

#!/usr/bin/newlisp "$TM_FILEPATH"

to execute the window's text but I should have used:

/usr/bin/newlisp "$TM_FILEPATH"

- silly, eh? ;-)

--
(<http://newlisper.blogspot.com/>)