[TxMt] 'Edit in TextMate...' from bundle editor

Jami Haavisto jami at game-lion.com
Tue Jul 25 12:13:00 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

I had been playing around with the language grammars and snippets,
and started thinking that Allan probably has thought of some better
way to edit the grammar.. I felt really stupid when I came across
this blog that stated the obvious: while in bundle editor, naturally
select Edit in TextMate.. - Voilá, the Language is set to 'Language
Grammar' and colored nicely.

So if there happends to be any grammar-editors unaware of this
obviousity, just thought I'd let them know.
And for a suggestion to the bundle editor and help, this feature
might be nice to mention as a hint (eg. by the help button in bundle
editor). A tip of the day maybe: "Did you know that you can call the
'Edit in TextMate...' input manager also inside TextMate's bundle
editor. This should make language grammar editing much easier." or
smtn...

Sorry if this is plain obvious to anyone else...