[TxMt] A list for all the bundles and explanation

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Tue Jul 25 07:45:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been wondering if there's a list for all the bundle names and
brief explanation.
I use svn to get all the bundles from the repository, and, finding a
new bundle, I'm like, "What's this bundle for?". I google often, but
some of them don't seem to be programming/scripting-related.

I, of course, filter bundles I don't use, but there might be some
bundles I might want to use. No one knows what each bundle is for. It
would be great if there's a wiki for this purpose. As the number of
bundles increases, I feel the need for a list or something.

Brief explanation and official webpage for the language and script
(if any) would be useful.

There's a wiki of a list for bundle requests, but I don't find a list
of existing stuff.

If anybody is up for this task, I'll join by doing what I know and
find on the web. If anybody's interested, please let me know.

Takaaki