[TxMt] Automation Questions

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Jul 20 10:31:07 UTC 2006

On 19/7/2006, at 17:45, Eric D. Fields wrote:

> [...] is it possible get TM to close all the tags on the current
> line you're working on?

The Insert Close Tag is a small Ruby script in the HTML bundle. It
takes as input the entire document, parses that, and inserts (as a
snippet) the missing close tag.

With a few modifications this script could be made to work only for
the current line instead.

As for <span class="something"> one can also use ⌃< with a selection
(to use the selection as the tag, where it will strip arguments when
mirroring — however, I would make a dedicated snippet for this, if I
used it a lot (we do have one for div.)