[TxMt] Prototype & Scriptaculus Bundle

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sun Jul 16 15:51:59 UTC 2006

> I went ahead and merged the files in my repo.
> http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Js%20Prototype%20&%
> 20Scriptaculous.tmbundle/
> http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Javascript%
> 20Extras.tmbundle/
> http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Javascript_Extras.zip
>
> Next i'm going to actually start to merge the language syntax.
> And then i'll add it to the official TextMate repo.
>
> Any suggestions for anything that needs doing?
> Maybe a readme to take credit for our parts and to let the users
> know who to complain to ;)
>
> thomas Aylott—subtleGradient

Yes, a suggestion. Don't know if you read the rails spinoff list, but
this bundle was announced there as well, and it seems that the
decision was made to turn all double-quotes into single-quotes for
consistency with prototype and scriptaculous syntax.
So this should be implemented :D

other than that, the more snippets the better, martin ström (hail
Sweden, I guess?) seems to be making more.
Since I'm a lazy person and try to stay away from betas, a so so
status update with a zip bundle would be lovely as well ˆ_ˆ

Andreas