[TxMt] Subversion bundle; commiting from status window, text size

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 12:43:00 UTC 2006

On Jul 15, 2006, at 8:13 AM, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> when I commit directly from the status window there are two visual
> glitches (IMHO):
>
> 1. You can see two M's here, but nowhere a visual explanation what
> changed? Is there an easy and aesthetic way to add some feedback on
> this? (I know, one could just look up the def in the svn
> manuals… ;))

That's probably a good idea.
I haven't come across the other thousand some odd Statuses that svn
is capable of.
I currently have no plans to fiddle with that part. But it'd be
really nice to have on occasion.

> 2. The commit-log from this status window shows a very small font
> for me, is it possible to increase this?:

That's on my to-do list.
I thought I had it fixed, but it looks like i didn't.
In the meantime, you can increase/decrease the font size of any HTML
output window with ⌘+ and ⌘-
sorry for the annoyance.

> 3. The mouse-over effects are fabulous!
> Dan