[TxMt] Prototype & Scriptaculus Bundle

Martin Ström martinstromlists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 16:31:55 UTC 2006

> I went ahead and merged the files in my repo.
> http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Js%20Prototype%20&%20Scriptaculous.tmbundle/
> http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Javascript%20Extras.tmbundle/
> http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Javascript_Extras.zip
>

> Next i'm going to actually start to merge the language syntax.
> And then i'll add it to the official TextMate repo.

Super!

> Any suggestions for anything that needs doing?
> Maybe a readme to take credit for our parts and to let the users know who to
> complain to ;)

Yes. Please point to Justin Palmer for the original grammar as well.
I've already started to add some more snippets
(Element.add|has|removeClassName as well as a start for a
smarter/better $ function (that'll work with $A, $H, $$ as well.

On my local copy I changed the bundle name to "script.aculo.us"
instead since it's the actual name of the library, so you might want
to change that for the official repo as well.

Martin