[TxMt] Prototype & Scriptaculus Bundle

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 15:11:03 UTC 2006

On Jul 15, 2006, at 8:21 AM, Martin Ström wrote:
> On 7/15/06, thomas Aylott <thomas.42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 14, 2006, at 4:00 PM, Martin Ström wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've created a bundle for Prototype & Scriptaculus. It's an early
>> version but I thought I share it anyway. Please send me any comments.
>>
>> http://burnfield.com/martin/2006/07/14/textmate-prototype-
>> scriptaculus-bundle
>>
>> Ciao
>> Martin
>>
>> pluxemburg.com
>> burnfield.com/martin
>>

>> You might want to check out my Prototype stuff
>> It's also based off of Justin Palmer's stuff.
>> Maybe we could merge them and actually release it.
>>
>> http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Javascript%
>> 20Extras.tmbundle/http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/
>> Javascript_Extras.zip
>>

>> thomas Aylott—subtleGradient
>
> Great. I'll look through your stuff and add some parts back to the
> bundle. My plan is to improve the JavaScript bundle as well when I
> find some time.

I went ahead and merged the files in my repo.
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Js%20Prototype%20&%
20Scriptaculous.tmbundle/
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Javascript%
20Extras.tmbundle/
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Bundles/Javascript_Extras.zip

Next i'm going to actually start to merge the language syntax.
And then i'll add it to the official TextMate repo.

Any suggestions for anything that needs doing?
Maybe a readme to take credit for our parts and to let the users know
who to complain to ;)

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient