[TxMt] Making prototypes $ easier to type

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sat Jul 15 14:25:56 UTC 2006

yes, because of the $R, $V and other possible  $'s I thought that one
could have the backspace thingie, because I use the $ to get elements
at least 90% of the time. Of course, others may have it different.

What I was looking for was mainly a way to revert the last thing done
with backspace so to speak, like both parantheses disappear when you
just delete one of them if you just added a pair. Perhaps this is
hard-coded behaviour?

Andreas