[TxMt] Past posts via the blogging bundle?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 14 21:03:02 UTC 2006

I have one request for the wonderful blogging bundle. I have come to
rely on it 100%, and today I ran into the following problem. I needed
to update a post that was not that long ago, but given the amount of
activity on my blog does not show up in the list of 20 newest posts
that "Fetch post" shows me. Is there a way to get "Fetch post" to
"move to the previous 20 posts" and so on?
Or perhaps a way to search for a post to fetch by name?

Haris