[TxMt] Subversion bundle - bugs?

Daniel Käsmayr daniel at kaesmayr.net
Wed Jul 12 10:37:59 UTC 2006

I admit it: I have not really understood what changed in the
subversion bundle, as I am getting bugs in two places:

* Log on a file produces:
> No Match
> mhh, something with with the regex or svn must be wrong. this
> should never happen.
> last line: Geänderte‍ ‍Pfade:
> please bug-report.

* Blame on a file produces:
> No Match
> mhh, something with with the regex or svn must be wrong. this
> should never happen.
> last line: ‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍
> 11‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍dekay‍ ‍
> 2006-01-21‍ ‍21:07:26‍ ‍+0100‍ ‍(Sa,‍ ‍21‍ ‍
> Jan‍ ‍2006)‍ ‍%!TEX‍ ‍root‍ ‍=‍ ‍../
> Doktorarbeit.tex‍ ‍
> please bug-report.

I suppose this is because of some parsing of the svn output that
doesn't escape the contents of the output - and since Latex likes the
use of % and \ this could cause problems?

* View revision… of a file produces an untitled document (it would
be nice to have a complete filename with the revision in it?)

Dan