[TxMt] New proposed Remind language file

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 11 20:35:48 UTC 2006

On Jul 11, 2006, at 3:03 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 11/7/2006, at 21:52, Soryu wrote:
>
>> [...] Has anyone ever heard of “Remind”? Maybe you should include
>> some more info in such an announcement, Haris :)
>
> What? Doesn’t people read my blog [1] and print hard copies for
> later reference? :)

Yeah, what Allan said :)
There were some emails to the list around the time of Allan's post as
well. So this was really only addressed to people using the two
existing remind bundles. I'm trying to merge the two bundles, get a
decent syntax in and improve the commands/snippets and their layout.
Once it's presentable enough we can talk about getting it into the
repository.

> [1] http://macromates.com/blog/archives/2006/04/14/lighttpd-profont-
> remind-ruby-and-scopes/#remind_bundle

Haris