[TxMt] Re: View List Problem

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 11 19:21:56 UTC 2006

On Jul 11, 2006, at 2:03 PM, Mike Mellor wrote:
> I have done some "puts'ing" to confirm that  the data is there.
> How do I  pretty-print?  That may be the best solution to this.

you need to do:
	require 'pp'
  at some point, and then use:
	pp obj
instead of
	puts obj

> As far as the problem line, I don't know what it does either.
> Maybe I'll jus tdelete and see what happens.

You'll have to look in the erb template to see what it does. It is
used as the text to show up next to the link, so you might want
something there. I'm guessing you might want the post-match, but then
again I don't know much about your file format.

> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Haris