[TxMt] GTDAlt - TxMt losing focus after entering date

Matthew Anderson manders2k.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 20:13:35 UTC 2006

I think CocoaDialog is strictly a separate program from TextMate.  I
imagine it is grabbing focus when it starts up, and the default "who
gets focus after a program closes" behavior is happening when it
closes down.

Assuming this is true, someone more familiar with Cocoa programming /
how the OS X window manager behaves than I might know what that
behavior is (and if it can be usefully changed).

On Jul 10, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Benjamin Jackson wrote:

> After entering the date in the CocoaDialog popup, TxMt is losing
> focus. The date is still getting written to the file. Any thoughts
> on what might be the issue?
>
> Ben

  Matt Anderson