[TxMt] Full screen SIMBL bundle

Tanja tanja+textmate at itendswith.com
Mon Jul 10 09:14:10 UTC 2006

[Martin Ström - 00:54, 4 Jul 2006 ]:

> The shortcut (⌘↩) wont work but just choose "Mega Zoom" from the
> window menu. Or create a QuickSilver trigger using "Current
> Application" → "Show Menu Items".

My 2 eurocents here:
In System Preferences -> Keyboard & Mouse -> Keyboard Shortcuts, you
can add a shortcut that will work for you.
Simply click the +   select 'All applications' (selected by default)
and type 'Mega Zoom' in the Menu Title box (case sensitive).
In the Keyboard Shortcut box you can type your personal preferred
shortcut (I set mine to F8) and then click 'Add'
Close System Preferences.

For the new shortcut to work you need to restart the program you want
to use it in (I generally log out and back in, makes it work
'everywhere')

cheers,

Tanja