[TxMt] Printing in TextMate

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Sat Jul 8 06:41:13 UTC 2006

I just like the fact that Allan seems to leverage what's already
available.

I moved from windows about 7 months ago, and I used to use Zend
Studio, and a couple other tools.  They were all a pain in the ass,
and I couldn't do everything I needed to do during my day.  TextMate
allows this, and if it doesn't, I can add in what I need without
harassing Allan (for the most part anyways).

So, Kudos to Allan.

I think I might have to name my first kid Allan ;)

Regards,
Eric