[TxMt] Overriding items in TM_SUPPORT_PATH

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Jul 7 12:29:03 UTC 2006

Hmm, can't seem to find the answer to this question, so here goes.

I want to override certain items in the Textmate.app/Contents/
SharedSupport/Support/ folder into my own local form, so that I don't
loose them each time Allan updates TM.  How would I do that ?

Thinking mainly about the items in the css & scripts folders within
there, but even other items.  I've tried my own local copy inside ~/
Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/  and every permutation
of that, but no success.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -