[TxMt] folding perl pod?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Jul 7 02:55:15 UTC 2006

On 7/7/2006, at 0:21, Michael Reece wrote:

> i tried to get clever and use perlish zero-width positive look-
> ahead regex -- something like (^=head\d(.|\n)*(?==cut)) -- but
> textmate doesn't appear to support such patterns.

The pattern is only applied to a single line, so that’s why it won’t
see =cut. However, both =head1 and =head2 would have seen =cut, if TM
had given it the entire document.

As I see it, the only way is to decide which head level you want
folding start markers, and ask explicitly for that, i.e. ^=head1$.