[TxMt] Waiting to much

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Jul 5 16:33:49 UTC 2006

Le 5 juil. 06 à 09:15, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> On 5/7/2006, at 6:17, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> With the last version of TextMate 1.5.2 1128, now when when I go
>> from a file to another in a project, i've the multicolor
>> wheel...some seconds
>> Perhaps it's the time to put the caret at the good position ??? i
>> don't know but is it possible to stop this new feature ???
>
> No such delay was intentionally added, nor does it seem to be a
> problem for me.
>
> Are the files from a network share?

No  and  except the new version of textmate nothing had changed
perhaps some prefs ???

> i don't know but is it possible to stop this new feature ???

it's only a joke !!

I think i found the problem. After the update of textmate, all my
open files
  are on a temporary project  . I've no problem with my projects...
sorry !

A prayer for me is necessary because during my holidays
I can work only on one Dell laptop with Kile.
Kile is a good soft but I will miss Textmate…

Alain Matthes