[TxMt] Elastic tabstops

Chris Poirier cpoirier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:56:09 UTC 2006

Hey Drew,

I've built a TM filter command that will realign assignment blocks.
It'll run on the current selection or on a block of statements
touching the current line.  You can find it at
http://random-dreams.org/freeware/textmate/assignment-block-tidier.txt.
 It's been on my shortlist since then to write a version that can
realign entire statements, lining up commas and closing parenthesis
and such.  I'll probably get to that this month.

Regards,
   Chris.