[TxMt] GTDalt setup

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sun Jul 2 06:45:26 UTC 2006

Hi Lewy,
On Jul 2, 2006, at 1:35 AM, Lewis Overton wrote:

> The help file says ...
>  it is imperative that you set up the variable TM_GTD_CONTEXT to
> hold a space-separated list of all the context you want to be using.
>
> I'm sure how one does this must be obvious, since so many people
> are using the (nice looking) bundle. Unfortunately, I'm one of
> those for whom the obvious is sometimes obscure. How and where does
> one set up the variable? Please?

sorry, I should have been more clear. Sometimes I tend to forget what
is obvious to a new user and what is not. This is a "shell variable",
which you can set if you open textmate's preferences, go to the
"advanced tab" and then to the middle subtab called "shell variable".
Then you create a new variable by pressing the plus button. You can
later enable or disable it by changing the checkbox you see there.
The value should be something like:

home office email online errands

and so on. This is up to you, really depends on what contexts you are
interested in.

> Lewy

Haris