[TxMt] Best way to edit remote folders?

Dev Purkayastha dev.purkayastha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:08:12 UTC 2006

What's the best way you've found to open some remote folders/files in TextMate?

* the files are kept remotely on a Linux box
* there is SSH (and presumably SFTP) access; I'm not sure if there's
Samba access enabled
* I want to be able to use the built in Subversion tools
* I absolutely want to use the various "project" features of TextMate
that I'd get if I open a folder with TextMate

I briefly tried using Cyberduck, but that would only let me open
individual files (rather than whole folders).

Any suggestions?

    -d