[TxMt] Re: New Bundle (Screenplay)

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Fri Jan 27 07:43:11 UTC 2006

On Jan 27, 2006, at 16:19, Oliver Taylor wrote:

> When exporting a PDF from Safari it adds header information and
> footer stuff, as well as a nice .25in margin on every side. I'd
> like to change that, if you know how let me know.

I expected to find the header/footer control in Safari 2's File...
Page Setup..., but eventually caught on to the fact that it is in
File... Print.  Select "Safari" in the third selector and disable
"Print webpage information in headers and footers".

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/