[TxMt] TextMate garbling up my website?

Kris Herlaar kris at theredhead.nl
Thu Jan 26 17:57:34 UTC 2006

Hi guys, i've been a textmate user since i developed a shopping cart
system for a non profit website that bought me a license because i
refused money. I absolutely love textmate.

Just about an hour ago though, i made a little change in a database
class i use on my own website, only edited one file and suddenly
strange things happen on a couple of pages where the class is used
(front page and news page) textmate remembers where i've put the
caret in a file, but now it shows that info on my website (without
being able to find the text in there anywhere)

I work on the site over an AFP connection, i've tried everything i
could think of to get rid of it to no avail. anyone have any idea
what's going on and/or how to get rid of that one line of awkward text?

the site is on http://www.theredhead.nl, the line of text that's
bothering me is:
&7{"com.macromates.caret" = "{column = 0; line = 0; }"; }

hope someone can help me here.

Kind regards,

Kris