[TxMt] Question to LaTeX bundle users

Alan Schussman alan at schussman.com
Thu Jan 26 01:02:05 UTC 2006

Haris-

The new method for completing BibTeX keys sounds reasonable to me. I
don't think has disadvantages, unless BibDesk is able to return a
search on more fields (sometimes I forget an author and have to
search by keyword -- though I don't think either completion method
offers this now, so I have to switch over to BibDesk anyway). And
this change won't affect the ability to use BibDesk's own completion
service. Seems like a good idea, off the top of my head.

One question: if multiple bib files are specified, ie via
\bibliography{bib1,bib2,bib3}, I assume your script will get and
search all of them?

-Alan