[TxMt] Key bindings for switchers - not working in TextMate

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Jan 25 21:45:51 UTC 2006

On 25/1/2006, at 21:47, Brendan Clougherty wrote:

> I just figured out how to make it work: I used KeyBindingsEditor
> (http://www.cocoabits.com/KeyBindingsEditor/) to modify the
> settings in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/KeyBindings.dict
> to match the ones in ~/Library/KeyBindings/DefaultKeyBinding.dict

Could you try to copy (or symlink) the version in ~/Library/
KeyBindings/DefaultKeyBinding.dict to ~/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/KeyBindings.dict?

This to check if maybe there is something in the file that causes TM
to not be able to parse it -- also check Console.app for potential
errors output from TM at startup (when it reads the file).