[TxMt] cocoApell really slows down TextMate

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Jan 24 12:29:40 UTC 2006

On 24/1/2006, at 13:11, Christof Janssen wrote:

>>> TextMate is smart enough to not underline your keywords and
>>> commands, so just use the system spell checker if your language
>>> is supported.
> What am I doing wrong  ?
> While some keywords are well recognized (\label, \begin, \date),
> others are certainly not. I find many LaTeX commands such as
> \noindent, \rightarrow, \maketitle, \renewcommand ...
> that are underlined. Do I have to teach them ? and how ?

All those are correctly recognized (and not underlined) if I paste
them into a LaTeX document.

Did you disable the Source bundle (Filter List…)? As that has the
default spell checking settings (i.e. disable for keyword.*) or maybe
you have an old LaTeX language grammar (check ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle).

You can press ctrl-shift P on the keyword to see what scope is
assigned to it.