[TxMt] LaTeX completion problem

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 20:29:08 UTC 2006

Nicholas,

I'm afraid you have stumbled on a bit of the LaTeX bundle that has
fallen into disrepair.  Unless I'm mistaken I think there are newer
(better supported) ways to do everything that macro and set of perl
scripts was written for.

In particular most common completion tasks can be accomplished with
either:

Insert Command based on current word ctrl-\  or
Insert Environment based on current word ctrl-|

If you had something else in mind for completion let me know.

Brad